Follow

Death said Hi

    
Below is the poem entitled Death said Hi which was written by poet Victoria Andrus. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Victoria Andrus
Best Victoria Andrus Poems

Death said Hi

Death tried to say hi today but don't worry I walked away. Sometimes I think about replying but I decide I have to much to live for.

Death tried to say hi today. But once again I walked away. It was harder this time though. I don't feel nearly as happy. My friends don't notice I try to hide my sadness and pain with a fake smile.

Death tried to say hi today. This time I barely walked away. He bothers me while I sleep. He tells me " you have nothing to live for". But still I don't reply.

Death tried to say hi today. This time I tried to reply. I saw the blade and knew it wouldn't take much. I woke up in the hospital. But I still didn't get the chance to reply to death.

I said hi to death today. My friends and family gather and black they realize now that the smiles were fake. I left a note and all it said was " Death said hi today and I simply replied

Copyright ©
Year Posted 2016

Form- Death
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: