Follow

Interesting

Below is the poem entitled Interesting which was written by poet Janice Canerdy.
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement 
and growth.
Read Poems by Janice Canerdy
Best Janice Canerdy Poems

Interesting

What do I mean when I employ this word?
Sometimes I mean you’ve truly captured my
attention and I’m wowed by what I’ve heard.
I love to say this—when it’s not a lie!
   
Sometimes--to spare your feelings, I confess--
I may say, “That’s so interesting,” though 
I’m bored to numbness, hoping you won’t guess 
the truth, which you might find a stunning blow.

Some think this word’s evasive, somewhat weak.
Though I agree, I’m sure you’d rather hear
it than some harsh indictment when you speak.
I feel the same. This mild term has no peer!  
    
So in the future when I’m telling you 
some rambling story and you’re praying I’ll
shut up, say, “That’s so interesting! Do
tell me some more.” I’ll blabber on a while!
Copyright ©   
Year Posted 2016
Form- Feelings, Words
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: