Follow

My girlfriend

Below is the poem entitled My girlfriend which was written by poet Lewis Raynes.
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Lewis Raynes
Best Lewis Raynes Poems

My girlfriend

I love her redolent hair, resonating a pure,
A pure of meticulous style.
And her darkened red lips, reliable red lips,
With a trenchant séduisant smile.

She makes me nefarious, serene filled with guilt, 
Wicked like an arch full of sin.
She’s my amatory woman, filled with a love, 
A love that eats under my skin.

And I reach out to her, holding my heart in my hand, 
Held like a glass full of wine.
This fervour is yours my love for you,
This is all that I had that was mine.

Meaning of Underlined words 
 
Amatory: sexual
Fervour: intense and passionate feeling 
Nefarious: wicked
Redolent: evocative
Séduisant: seductive
Trenchant: penetrating
Copyright ©   
Year Posted 2016
Form- Girlfriend, Love
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: