Follow

"An Eternity Walk With You"

Below is the poem entitled  
"An Eternity Walk With You"
which was written by poet  
Victor Chukwuka .

Please feel free to comment

on this poem. However, 
please remember,  
SublimePoems is a place of 
encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Victor Chukwuka
Best Victor Chukwuka Poems

Hello beautiful, I wish to say
that you're the best gift life's ever given to me is ,
what did I ever do to be loved by you,
Money couldn't do the magic, neither could my looks,
Even if I vowed to stuff my head with all available books,
Just to impress you,
It'll still not do,
You're a dame descended from the great empyreal heights,
The day I fell helplessly for you
Remains to this moment my happiest
cos the hands of love wiped from my heart, the demons of sorrow and pain.
You came into my life, made my lost soul get found,
My whole existence you turned around with a touch of your love.
Every moment we spend together, I wish would last forever.
Being by your side is overwhelming, a truly rare gift.
From the shackles of gloom, my soul you did uplift.
If there's ever a wish I'd want to come true,
It would be to spend the rest of my life with you.
So in your arms I can safely stay,
Feeding on nothing but unending love and affection,
By night and day.
You are a rare gem among mortals,
Confess must I, your beauty, supersedes all that's been created,
In times past or the future to come,
I'm glad that you could share this love with me,
I'm glad that you found me worthy
To reciprocate this gesture,
Loving you has made me who I am,
And I'll cherish what we have forever in the courts of my heart.

©Victor Chukwuka
Form- Love poetry
Topic OF Poem- Poem For Her, Affection, Friendship
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: