Follow

"I THINK ABOUT YOU"- By Garnet Howse

Below is the poem entitled  
"I THINK ABOUT YOU" which 
was written by poet  
{Garnet Howse}.

Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a 
place of encouragement and growth.

"I THINK ABOUT YOU"
Sometimes at silent times like these
I sit on my wooden chair
And think about how much I have missed.
I think about the time we missed
Because of the fights we caused
I think about the cloying kisses we missed
Because of the oeuvres condoned
I think about the tepid hugs we missed
Because of the pride I had
I think about the amorous dates we missed
Because of the less a man I was
I think about the steamy showers we missed
Because of  our  shillyshally
I think about the  ruttish dances we missed
Because of  our unrequited  love…
Much that time has passed
Sometimes at silent times like these
I want you to know that
I miss you.

BY GARNET HOWSE.
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: