Follow

My hearts breaks

Below is the poem entitled  
My hearts breaks 
which was written by poet  
Cornell the icon poet .
Please feel free to comment
on this poem. However, 
please remember,  
SublimePoems is a place of 
encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Cornell the icon poet
Best Cornell the icon poet Poems
My hearts breaks
My hearts breaks
My heart cracks
My heart bleeds with vigor
Oozing bloods and pains cutting across
Clots forms to dry your love
The cells are lifeless
No future, no life
My famished soul weeps
Of your past loves
Ooh my
!! you poisoned my chambers
You killed me with love
Am no more, am dead now


Cornell the icon poet
Form- Love Poetry
Topic Of Poem- Love Poem for her
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: