Follow

The Difference- Poem By Z

Below is the poem entitled  
The Difference 
which was written by poet  
"Z".
Please feel free to comment
on this poem. However, 
please remember,  
SublimePoems is a place of 
encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Z
Best Z Poems

The Difference
Hi, it is I
The one Society whispers about ; 
behind closed doors warning you children not to end up like me; 
isolated i've always had my own company 
maybe it's why I've learnt to heal at my own hands.

never understanding me, they called me names.
my eyes filling with tears I wonder what have I done to them;
pulses on my pale skin that reflects the pain in me; 

all the woman ignore as the man find it suiting

angry as i'm made their sex slave;
all ignore my screams but I relive their groans in my dreams.
signs of pain are traced in my eyes
no reason to leave  but still I heal myself

like a crying hound
I am ignored; pity is I don't belong to a pack;
mother and father died a mystery death no one could solve; 

they were accused of witchcraft you know

I guess this is why I am able to heal my own scars;
my heart shattering but I'll still mend it;

I am the difference I leave for a dream 
so I will smile

Copyright @Z
Form- Free verse
Topic Of Poem- Rejection, Isolation
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: