Follow

Chained

Below is the poem entitled Chained which was written by poet Thandokazi Bangani.
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, SublimePoems is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Thandokazi Bangani
Best Thandokazi Bangani Poems

 

Chained

Release me from the chain's which you have wrapped around my life
Allow me to breathe once again and to feel what it  is like to own my own body 
Provide me with the hope that my soul will one day listen to the cries of my heart 
and forgive you
Emotionally I am broken because you touched me when you shouldn't have and 
didn't care that I didn't want you to but physically I walk around with a smile on my
face as though I am happy to be alive.

    Year Posted-2016 
    Form- Depression, Grief

Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: