Follow

Death-The Loss Of A Loved One



"I wrote this poem when my ex-boyfriend lost his little brother."

Latest Shared Story

"From an outsiders point of view, I was there for my sister. But I do not think I did enough. You may not be close but you will start remembering all your childhood memories. CANCER sucks but..."



The loss of a loved one is so hard to face,

you just want to hide,
go somewhere and escape!
But death is something
we all must go through.
I know it's hard
when it's someone you loved and knew.

Just know now,
he is in a better place,
no more hurt or pain shall he face.
It seems unfair, and yes, this is true,
but he is in Heaven now
watching over me and you!

God has called him home to rest!!
And he's being well taken care of
Because God knows best!


© Kenya. H

Form- Death
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: