Follow

Death- We Will Miss You Dear Mom



Separations are difficult, especially from Mom to child.

Latest Shared Story
"So sorry to hear about your Mum. I lost my mum a week ago, and it hurts knowing I will never feel the warmth of 
her touch again, It was incredibly 
priceless. As for the woman who married..."
I just thought I'd say
I love you and goodbye
We will miss you dearly
I promise I won't cry.

I will never forget our talks
Conversations on the phone
How happy you were to see me
When I finally came home.

You worried so much about me
I worried about you too
I know this is the hardest thing
We've ever had to do.

I know you'll always be with me
Wherever I will go
No one needs to show me
I will always know.

I don't know what to do Mom
I never thought I'd loose you
Where I'll go from here
I still haven't got a clue.

I hope you'll watch over me
Be my guiding light
Giving me the strength I need
To win this endless fight.

You're my guardian angel Mom
Sitting on my shoulder
Whispering your words of wisdom
To use as I get older.

I don't want to say goodbye
But we'll meet again someday
We'll pick up where we left off
Before you went away.


© Mallissa A. Moore
Form- Death

Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: