Follow

Letter to my Soulmate

 
Image result for image of holding hands together 
 
       My Darling,
            You know I'm not good in expressing myself
            in words, but somehow I've managed to gather
            a few words from my thoughts.

            I've done so because you understand the pain
            behind my smile; the fear behind my firm face;
            the low esteem behind my loud appearance....

            You've shown me it's alright to be as I am.
            You've shown me I have a purpose in life.
            You've loved me the way I would only dream
            or fantasize about.

            There's no other woman I know can listen
            to my soul, as you do. I feel as though I've
            known you for thousands of years.

            We are of a different culture,
            yet we have intuition about each other,
            even a thousand miles away.
 
            In my next life,
            I won't get another woman who loves me
            as I am, as you do. If I do get one,
            I'll know it's you!

            If you are reading this letter,
            that means you've somehow found it in
            the time capsule. I wasn't ready to tell
            you what I feel about you. I just sensed
            that time would reveal itself,
            when you'd be ready to read this letter,
            and when I'd be ready to know that you
            know how I really feel about you....

                                                                 Yours Lovingly,
                                                   Allyson.
 
             Copyright © | Year Posted 2016
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: