Follow

You and I

  Image result for image of holding hands together

I feel you will have to go away,
Leaving me stranded with no path or way...
Forces will force you to be someone else's,
You will be helpless against circumstances..

I feel our love becomes distant with situation,
Loss of parent or loss of apprehension...
Our hearts , though together will be torn,
When You will be forced and will be gone...

I believe our love will remain eternal,
 Bodies will be separate, written in my journal...
Together we are one, together we'll be,
But all will only be virtually...

I love you, my beloved, as you love me,
Our love is unsurpassable by any...
Our love will never die yet we have to be,
Away from each other, no one listens to our plea... 

How can I or you bear,
This distance and this fear...
Losing each other will determine our demise,
Waiting to see how the cruel time flies...

Our souls are one, our bodies two,
You get hurt and I feel the pain too...
I cry and my tears sting your eyes,
There is never any broken ice...

How will we be away from each other,
When a second's separation panics us further...
I will wait for you at the end of every tunnel,
You will search for me under every rubble...

How will we live or breath without being together,
The air will be acrimonious, the warm wind will make us shudder...
This life without you isn't life dear,
Death is more appealing, why isn't it near?

...with you will end my life,
Our souls will unite as we die...
Death , we await your arrival before
Fate tears us apart ,so we are told...
Copyright © | Year Posted 2016
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: