Follow

Rejected soul





Breastfeed me again!
Never know home will feel like hell,
Never know home will be like prison,
Never know home will be court,
Never know home will be home of judgment,
Every afternoon i drag my feet to home,
There's no peace, love, encouragement,
Motivation, communication, advises, girls talk,
it just all about competition,       
when we are told who's better than who?
I miss the good days were it was just the two of us no granddaughter or son,
Home’s walls are sour cream,
Plain yoghurt,
I miss your breastfeeding,
I miss your smile,
Atleast you tried to satisfied that inner desire,
There was satisfaction,
I miss you Mama,
I hate growing up,
I hate grandchildren,
I hate myself for stay long at home,
I crying and praying for independence,
Can’t sleep at night,
I’m busy cooking my future,
My success,
My vision and mission,
Most desired independence,
Damn wish to be young again I miss your kisses, your love mum,
May her soul rest in peace,
Home feels like hell,
She don’t even notice this days when I’m angry, sad,
Happy, heartbroken, sick,
Rejected, pity,
I got no attention hence I’m a attention seeker,
Instead she just point a sharp knife in my heart,
From her heart straight to mine, my heart bleeds,
The blood splashed all over,
Her words killed me,
My heart was crushed and left on the streets because can’t let go of her words,
Want to turn them into action,
I’m trying,
I’m trying harder,
Is hard because she’s comparing me to those who are there.....

My heart don’t die young I’ll be with you,
just the two of us,
Rest in peace Mama.
[
PHUMGIRL
Copyright 2016
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: