Follow

IMPERFECTION

Below is the poem entitled  
LIBERATE MY HEART
which was written by poet  
Bonga dè Revelation .

Please feel free to comment

 on this poem. However, 
please remember,  
SublimePoems is a place of 
encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by Bonga dè Revelation
Best Bonga dè Revelation Poems

IMPERFECTION
They say life is a game,
That life is a gamble,
Sometimes you win it and sometimes you lose it.
I am not to judge nor to comment.
I know what I have done,
Some good and some bad,
I am not a Saint nor a Sinner,
Although I can never be perfect.
I have done things that I'm not proud of,
They say trouble is my potential ability,
Are they saying the truth?
I am not to judge nor to comment,
I am not a Saint nor a Sinner,
Although I can never be perfect


Bonga dè Revelation
Form- Freeverse 
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: