Follow

Just yesterday- Poem By De madpoet

Below is the poem entitled {Just yesterday} which was written by poet {De madpoet}
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.

Just yesterday

I woke up from a Beautiful dream
Only to find you waiting
With words of Steel
That broke me down to
My Dark grave
I was so hurt by your actions
So my pen was bleeding
All Day and the Paper
Took it all in and it became Red with no judgment
The sky weept ;and it's tears made
The ground weat

My emotions are complected
Even my word's don't Rhyme
I tell untold story of the heart
Even when is hard
This is a picture of my heart with you in my life ;Blue like sky bright like the Sun
That day I didn't believe in love
Anymore
But I will be lying if I said I don't
Love you anymore
No wait I don't love you anymore
Why do I keep saying I love you

You broke my Heart in two pieces ;the one I pretend to be and the one really am
And 2 weeks later
You try to fix it
But the puzzle of my heart
Is not thät easy.
My heart melt like ice cream
And I scream ;silently
But not psessiontly
Coz there's no joy in pain
But tomorrow there will be no sorrow
My emotions are unspoken and I'm broken; those phenomenal melodies
out of the symphonic heartbeats
For you turned into pain
And I have nothing to gain
So I'm moving on.

©De madpoet
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: