Follow

*I BELONG TO YOU*- Poem By Comrade Jega

Below is the poem entitled {I BELONG TO YOU} which was written by poet {COMRADE JEGA}
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by {COMRADE JEGA}

*I BELONG TO YOU*
I have stained my thoughts with your name
hoping you too have done the same-
I have drained my doubts with your smile
hoping you have filled your heart with my smile.
I belong to you
I just want you to know it's you.
I won't say much and be an Ananias
my love for you is true,
if you can see it through my face
that a moment with you is always true.
I belong to you
I have sealed my dreams with you.
I can't erase you, I am for you
every moment with you,
is like the world has lost its mind
tracing the footsteps of the wind.
I belong to you
hope you too belong to me?

*COMRADE JEGA*
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: