Follow

Everything will be ok- By Iwrite

Below is the poem entitled  
{Everything will be ok} which was written by poet {Iwrite}
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.  



Everything will be OK

At first everything felt alive
Nothing felt drifting away
Something of all was perfect
But things met time

Time made me a savage
I let down all my precious luggage
On its knees and taught me a lesson
That I couldn't grasp anything from

As My mindset was abused
My conscious lost its hiding place
I lost what meant a life to me
It was a thousand smiles. To me
But they exiled it
They turned it into a home of sorrow

But I had to wonder
I had to find my own path
I had to fast not because there was no food
But It turn out that I was making myself stronger
To prepare for the worst and fought what was left in my path

As I told myself

Everything will be OK

Iwrite.....
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: