Follow

My Little Hands

Below is the poem entitled
{My Little Hands} which was written by poet  
{SeunSuen}.
Please feel free to comment 
on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.
 My Little Hands

"A drop of elixir
I wish to keep.
To make a sweet home
for refuge.
See, this is how
I construct my home.
Who says, it can't built
in a day like Rome?
I have begun construction
on the slate of ground.
With some colours of wax
which nearby I found.
I have made chimney
over the roof of hut,
a window, a door &
a tree next to the hut.
See, a baby doll
is how gladly staring at me.
She is safe from all dangers & now
has opened her hands carefree.
If you ask-
For how long will I make shelters like this?
My answer would be -
Till the humanity in my heart exist."

Seun Suen
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: