Follow

Conflict between two voices- A Poem By Phumgirl

Below is the poem entitled  
{Conflict between two voices}
which was written by poet  
Phumgirl .
Please feel free to comment
on this poem. However, please 
remember,  SublimePoems is a 
place of encouragement and growth.

Read Poems by Phumgirl

Conflict between two voices






There's a strong argument within,
Conflict between two voices, I'm confused,
Frustrated,
Really Don't know wish one to listen to,
Oh! "Nkosi" need your hand to hold me,
Before I get lost,
And not found,
Is enough!
I swear this is killing me now,
Can't fake it,
I have been pretending,
Can't handle it,
I took this pen to split out the blood, cause I'm bleeding internally,
Thank you pen you my doctor,
You my drip,
You my painkiller,
I'm weak, but you make me strong.

Written by Phumgirl
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: