Follow

six to seven- Poem By Obsessedpoet

Below is the poem entitled  
{six to seven}which was written 
by poet  Obsessedpoet.
Please feel free to comment
on this poem. However, please 
remember,  SublimePoems is a 
place of encouragement and growth.

Read Poems by Obsessedpoet

six to seven

Call me around
Within the shot
Of six and seven
Bring along with u
A sound of tickling toes
U never can tell
I can add them to my prickling fingers

Say hello to momma
Bring her replies
Dont emphasizes the truth
Dont hide the lies

Show dad the glittering tooth of mine
Show him the picture of my bare chest
Remind him
My shoes heels are as long as his acheing knee
Bring along also
His unbearable words

Between six to seven
I will wait in the train station
Don't stay to long
Don't be captivated by the blue sea
Don't be mesmerised by the thick air
Don't jump over cos of the red yellow birds
Be yourself
Cough as u talk
So I can remember our ages childplay

Between six to seven
I will wait
And if u don't find me
Check me in the cliff
I might have fallen
After a relentless wait
On my weak knees...
 

©Obsessedpoet
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: