Follow

Empirical Ink- Don't Even Think About It

Below is the poem entitled  
{Don't Even Think About It} which was 
written by poet {Empirical Ink}
Please feel free to comment 
on this poem. However, please 
remember, Sublimepoems is a 
place of encouragement and growth.

{Don't Even Think About It}

Babe Cupid soar with her arrows
Pointed straight at my life.
My escape was narrow,
But into strife did i dive.

She has become an overgrown babe;
No longer an hunter of hearts.
No longer dealt with darts;
Now an assassin of ordered lifes.

I have been taught to love hate,
And to hate love.
The lesson was a hard drill
But it was a life sustainance skill.

I have killed my heart,
By the very bullets of my art.
Cupid is next to eat the meal of my bullets,
And its wings would be feathered down by my pellets.

Don't Even Think About It;
The cold should never be hit.
Love should not bring her steam of heat;
This was my soliloque as my dead heart started to beat.

Of it i thought about,
And love survived the bout.
My heart screamed a shout,
As pain and misery were vehemently chased out.

-Agbator.I.Anthony {€mperical Ink}
©7th October, 2016

Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: