Follow

Pressure- A Poem By Iwrite

Below is the poem entitled  
{Pressure} which was 
written by poet {Iwrite}
Please feel free to comment 
on this poem. However, please 
remember, Sublimepoems is a 
place of encouragement and growth.

Pressure
WhenI feel the pressure
I feel less human
I feel the other side
But i learn how to talk to myself And think beyond my conversation

But still I get carried away easily
I lose myself and  I'm always taken by fear far away from myself

I don't blame it
Because I'm human
I can't stop it
Because it comes with thing's I like

Life has been full of pressure
Sometimes I'm used to it
I don't turn away and run
Nor shut my door and cry all hours

I'm grown now
I receive the pressure with a jovial presence and treat it like
A guest in my home
And after it has done it's time
He leaves without leaving his
Cousin STRESS behind

Iwrite ink©
2016
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: