Follow

"STUPIDLY IN LOVE"- A Poem By Leboo Ink

Below is the poem entitled  
"STUPIDLY IN LOVE" which was 
written by poet "Leboo Ink"

Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please 
remember, Sublimepoems is a 
                               place of encouragement and growth.


"STUPIDLY IN LOVE"
I am stupidly in-love
Much love he shows me but sad moments hardly cease
Painted by his love
My mind absorbs every nerve that he sends whenever his soft lips meets mine
The wounds are still fresh and he has sight to them
Am stupidly in love

The emotions,the love that we share makes being swallow my pride
Makes me dive for a diamond underneath the oceans of our love
Makes me feel important and stupid at the same time
'Munthune' am stupidly in love

Stupidly in love with this guy
He takes two steps at a time not one
He likes the two of us but he seems to love one
I hate him,I love him at the same time
For him I can send two or more souls to hell
Shut every mouth that yells

I hope you are enjoying the ride
This ride which says ride or die
A ride only for the suits and tie
A ride supported by this hard knot
The ride which describes this note

I am stupidly in love
 

@Leboo ink2016....
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: