Follow

{I'd Paint You In Hues Of Rose}- A Poem By Agbator Anthony

Below is the poem entitled  
{I'd Paint You In Hues Of Rose} which was written by poet {€mperical Ink}
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.

{I'd Paint You In Hues Of Rose}
Though distances sever us,
A silent word unites us.
Silent, it is, as the expression uttered
When beauty comes dressed to kill.

Roses would blossom for lovers,
Thorns would lose their pain-inducing tip,
And become spun into clothes for cover.
Even love would - pain - grip.

EElephants could bask in their vastness;
HHorses in their strength. Yet,
II'd paint you above them all.

When day seemed as night,
And nights are dressed with blinding light.
Me, you bade to your bossom;
Paying with care, the ransom.

Hues of rose;
Dues of the nose.
Painted with shades of blue;
To bestow the soft touch of the morning dew.

I paint you not with brushes and paints,
But with poetry that taints.
Tainted with the colour of saints,
With curves and bends perfectly faint.

You are responsible
For my occassional madness;
When it seems to me like i'm less human;
You caused it, and yet from it you save me.

To Be Continued - is uncertainty.
We are a certainty;
We are a continuity;
Nothing would break the unity.

-Agbator.I.Anthony {€mperical Ink}
©11th October, 2016
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: