Follow

I'LL DIE- Poem By O.I. Sodiq

Below is the poem entitled  
{I'LL DIE} which was written by poet {O.I. SODIQ}
Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, Sublimepoems is a place of encouragement and growth.

I'LL DIE  ...................
I'll die one day
I'll be lay on bed when my spirit rises
I'll watch it going straight to d heaven
My people will be crying
I shall be watching them too
But unable to speak or console them
I shall die one day

My body will be carried unpitily to d grave
People shall call me no more my name
But corpse
I shall die without holding anything to d grave
Who shall be my companions please?
Who shall be i asked
In this a lonely house
I shall die and be questioned of my deeds!

Ehn! After my buried
People shall talk of me
My deeds when alive shall also speak of me
Will people pronounce me good?
That worries my mind alot
Will i pass d question of d grave's agencies?
This makes me cry often
Will d Mighty God welcome my soul?
This puts me in absolute fear
Must i even die one day?

Certainly, Every soul shall die
And be made accountable of deeds done
We shall all die a day and no more!

O.I. SODIQ
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: