Follow

THE SHEPHERD OF WORDS- A Poem By T-squared


Below is the poem entitled  
{THE SHEPHERD OF WORDS}  
which was written by poet 
{T-squared}.Please feel free to 
comment on this poem. However, 
please remember, Sublimepoems 
is a place of encouragement 
and growth.

THE SHEPHERD OF WORDS
I'm the Shepherd of words,
The foundation of lyrics,
The originate flow of verses,
I herd the flock of metaphors
through the grazing land of all in need.
I'm rich in words
which worth more than silence.

Just like Steve Biko,
I ride on the horse of my pen,
And let it bleed what ever I like.
My words are irresistible just like the
middle tree of Eden.
They stare at the creation,
And tear in destruction,
I'm the Shepherd of words

I plough my farm deep in wicked hearts,
Leave the mustard seed to remove all the hurts.
My sheep's know my hollow,
They never stubble or wallow,
I'm their Shepherd they just follow

I'm the muse that inspires words,
I'm armed with personifications
that sit by the edge of my silence,
Hyperboles swim by the heavy pool of Silva on my tongues,
I'm like Coolkid in simile,
I paint my paper in rhymes like Thabitha,
I'm the Shepherd of words

By T-squared
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: