Follow

"I'll just write as you sit back"- A Poem By ATHENKOSI FOSE

Below is the poem entitled
{I'll just write as you sit back} which was written by poet  {ATHENKOSI FOSE}.
Please feel free to comment 
on this poem. However, please 
remember, Sublimepoems is a 
place of encouragement and growth.

"I'll just write as you sit back"

Is me again my love, my surname is "FOSE"
To you I bring my true words
I may play with words but I don't play with my hear, trust me when I say I love you.
Still, my heart has the flames burning as it becomes my light through all pain.
crowned to me you are a princess and I hope to become your prince.
Love is the reason I write this
confessions of one who is star struck
Am still deep in that spark of the first kiss
Yet every moment I miss you, your charm is in control of my eyes your joy is in control of my happiness  , you the reason for my poetry 

I LOVE YOU
I only hope our love will shine like gold, 

your eyes sparkling diamonds I am the richest in the world cause I have a star. 
my Akatsutsiki Natsu(dawn of summer),
 just like your birth season, you are the start of my hope

I LOVE YOU

Oh, my love for you is beyond imagination;

you should be named world renowned for caring and sharing.
your arms are my amour
And your heart is my home
 

BY ATHENKOSI FOSE
Share on Google Plus

About Victor Chukwuka

Blogger, Fashion Icon, Online PR, An Avid Reader

0 comments: